Citizens can call to alert us on suspicious events that could generate terrorist actions. The line is operating 24/7.
0800.800.100 - The Antiterrorist toll free telephone line
Since March 20th, 2004 a free of charge phone no. – TELVERDE 0800.800.100 is available at SRI’s Antiterrorist Operational Coordination Center (CCOA). Citizens can call and notify about possible terrorist risks. Operators will attend calls 24/7.
Main categories of relevant information:
- individuals interested in obtaining substances that could be used for terrorist purposes;
- individuals who illegally manufacture, possess, transport or handle weapons, ammunition or substances that could be used for terrorist purposes;
- actions aimed at disturbing the functioning of high importance strategic objectives;
- repeated or prolonged presence of unauthorized persons in the proximity of locations that could become targets of terrorist attacks (foreign diplomatic missions, the headquarters of international institutions etc.)
- the inexplicable interest of certain individuals in studying or obtaining data regarding locations relevant from a social and economic point of view;
- persons who film or take photos of objectives where this is forbidden;
- a vehicle stationed for a long time and without a reason in the proximity of high importance objectives, diplomatic missions and / or other crowded places;
- civilians who monitor crowded places (train or metro stations, airports, large commercial centers, touristic, sports or cultural sites);
- if, without apparent reason, someone asks you or other people questions about the working hours of certain institutions, rush hours, the change of guard at embassies etc.;
- individuals who examine railroads, roads, metro or air transport routes attentively, without plausible reasons for doing so;
In case you suspect a potential terrorist risk, please call our toll-free line on 0800800100 .