In case you suspect a potential terrorist risk, please call the antiterrorist hotline: 0800800100 (tax-free calls).
For safety reasons, the caller’s identity is protected.
When to call? When you notice the following situations or individuals that may generate terrorist risks:
- individuals interested in obtaining substances that could be used for terrorist purposes(explosives or their precursors, poisonous substances etc.);
- actions aimed at disturbing the functioning of important institutions / locations (high importance strategic objectives);
- individuals who illegally manufacture, possess, transport or handle weapons, ammunition or substances that could be used for terrorist purposes;
- repeated or prolonged presence of unauthorized persons in the proximity of foreign diplomatic missions, the headquarters of international institutions etc.;
- the inexplicable interest of certain individuals in studying or obtaining data regarding such locations;
- persons who film or take photos of objectives where this is forbidden;
- a vehicle stationing for a long time and without a reason in the proximity of very important sites, diplomatic missions and / or other crowded places;
- people carefully watching crowded places (train or metro stations, airports, large commercial centers, tourist, sports, or cultural sites);
- if, without apparent reason, someone asks you or other people questions about the working hours of certain institutions, rush hours, the change of guard at embassies etc.